The JPX4 Shot Defender is a brand new product offered by Piexon AG. This is the only product that can fire 4 separate shots of high density liquid at 590 FPS from the nozzle up to 23 feet. Most Less-lethal devices are limited in range and reliability. The JPX 4 fires using actual primers making it a very reliable weapon. It has been certified by ATF as a non-firearm with no registration required.
Each removable cartridge fires exceptionally potent liquid 10% OC liquid. With ease of training and the power of each super-strong pepper payload has made the JPX very popular among law enforcement and correction professionals world-wide. Reloading is fast and easy. You can load each round individually so that you always have 4 rounds available.
Some of the benefits:
- Limits liability associated with discharging a firearm / shooting an attacker or burglar.
- Can carry in places you can't carry a gun.
- Holds four shots (included) of exceptionally potent liquid.
- Superior to tear gas even when used against attackers under the influence of drugs.
- Quickly Re loadable, 4 individual cartridges (refills available).
- Light enough to carry easily (about 12 oz empty-20oz full).
- Launches the spray at 590 FPS from the nozzle. Same velocity as 2 shot JPX.
- 23' range. . . you don't need to be close to your attacker.
- Accurate using the sites as opposed to trying to spray someone with a little canister
- Police grade.
- Less affected by wind.
- Not susceptible to heat or cold.
- Doesn't need to be shaken.
- No batteries to charge
- 2 year manufacturers warranty registration is available at www.piexon.com
Check your state and local laws for the legality of possessing or using this product before purchasing.
NO SHIPMENTS TO NY STATE.